Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fremantle



The Perth locals call Fremantle, Freo.  Go on, give it a shot.  After awhile it will come naturally :)

Freo is one of my favourite places in Perth.  Here, it is cool in the blistering summer, with a continuous, gentle breeze, and warmer in the cool winter.  The people here are always chilled out and walking with a bounce in their step.


One place I love alot in Freo is the New Edition Bookshop on High Street.  I've always wanted a dining table with different chairs (I hate store bought sets! Gaah!) and I think they do it very nicely in this book shop :)



Houses in Freo are also quite lovely.  There are many Italians living in Freo and they certainly brought their style and charm along.  Some of the streets we walked reminds me of Florence, Italy.




A stop at Freo's famous Little Creatures Brewery ends the perfect sunny, breezy saturday.

I tried the Dark Ale, which was extremely smooth and yummy!



No comments: